Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
This blog is a recent discovery. I love their blog and this weekly list seemed like fun so I decided to participate (:
Ten Book Related Problems I Have (in no particular order)
1. Buying books faster than I read them. There are way too many books on my shelves (physical and electronic). But when I read or hear about an interesting book, I can't help but purchase it for later.
2. Reading too many books at once. Oh you know, start one book with a bookclub, start another on the Kindle because it's travel friendly, just bought a book you can't wait to get into... Next thing you know, you have way too many books on the night stand!
3. Moving is a pain. Only when you move do you realise how heavy books are!
4. Multiple copies of books across different devices - but some books are just that good!
5. Read the book before the movie? Always a dilemma.
6. Loyalty to a series. When the earlier books in a series are too good and you continue to read the series because you just need to know what happens, even when the latest books have become too farfetched or dull.
7. Kindle vs purchase physical book vs borrow book.
8. Falling in love with characters. If only they were real, they'd make the best boyfriends / friends.
9. DNF. I hate not finishing a book. But I've only ever not finished ONE book - it was so bad and not my cup of tea, I just couldn't go on.
10. Book gifts. Disappointment with the lack of excitement when you gift a book to a loved one. Give me books or book gift cards anytime! I'll love you forever!