Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Check them out if you haven't already!
Top Characters You'd Like to Check in With
This week's TTT is about characters from series that have ended and you would like to see their life post the series. I'll add standalone books as well. I won't make the ten this week *sad face*. Here's my list and in no particular order:
1. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I can just imagine Hermione doing great things (maybe like Emma Watson has been with 'he for she').
2. Ella from Ella Enchanted. I love Ella so much.
3. Maia from The Goblin Emporer. A recently read book. I just loved Maia and hope his rule has continued successfully and that he's made many acquaintances he can truly call friends.
4. Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars. I nearly didn't put Hazel down just because I thought it felt mean. She would still be struggling with her cancer, that's not going to go away. I'd like to feel she's still coping though.
5. Nancy Drew. My favourite sleuth.
6. Katniss from The Hunger Games. I'd like to see that her struggles to have really paid off and she's finally happy.
7. Elizabeth from Pride & Prejudice. Now she's married Darcy, I'd like to see how her life has turned out. I recently saw a BBC miniseries of P.D. James's Death Comes to Pemberley which was nearly like a glimpse, with a murder plot twist.
Who would you like to check in?